How Acupuncture Points the Way to Better Sleep: Drug-free strategies for the best sleep of your life!
Is this you?
• Do you have trouble falling asleep?
• Do you have trouble staying asleep?
• Do you wake up too early?
• Do you fall asleep too early?
• Do you wish you could wake up feeling rested and bursting with energy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you probably have less than optimal sleep. Restorative, deep sleep is essential for health prevention, body repair, weight control and anti-aging.
Did you know that acupuncture can treat insomnia and sleep disorders? A good night's sleep is within reach, and it can be drug-free.
In this one-hour seminar, you will learn:
• the 3 biggest sleep myths
• the root causes of sleep problems according to Western and Chinese medicine
• how acupuncture can rebalance the body to address these root causes
• the most effective lifestyle resets to improve sleep
• your mindset and its role in getting you to sleep
Please join Jenny Bisset L.Ac. for an evening of education, information and inspiration on getting that good night of sleep!
There will be time for Q & A, a short demonstration of an acupuncture treatment, a handout of the notes, and a special offer for those in attendance.
Because space is limited to fifteen (15) people, you must ALSO Register at http://www.alivefitnessstudio.com/educational-series/#accupuncture if you plan to attend.
Pick up the phone and call me at (650)[masked], ext. 2 if you have any questions!
Taru Fisher, CEO
Alive! Fitness Studio
Jenny Bisset, L.Ac., Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM), MSTCM, received her Masters Degree from the University of East West Medicine in California. She is licensed by the state of California and certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Following her 4-year Masters program, Jenny traveled to China to complete an externship through the Beijing School of Chinese Medicine.
In addition to her private practice, Jenny volunteers at the Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Center, serving low-income women for the side effects of their cancer therapies. She is also a volunteer with Acupuncture Without Borders, specializing in community style auricular acupuncture to treat stress and trauma. Jenny enjoys practicing Tai Chi and yoga, hikes in the great outdoors, and downtime with friends over a cup of tea.