user 8961524
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
I'm also looking for a local server/guild to play with and make new friends! :D
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 7
Ive gotten quite a bit of responses about this so by majority rules are we doing PVP / PVE server? Any will be doing Horde or Alliance? And another important factor what about a guild name. Something that sounds cool but signifies FL or it doesn't have to.
Dale
user 122756792
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
I'm currently on Drenden/Horde. I'll keep an eye out on what you guys decide.

EDIT: Wow, the warcraft thread blew up quickly. Toon name is Mammon on the posts.
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 9
Guild: Sunshine State of Mind
Server: Trollbane
Faction: Alliance
GM: Otoome
This is an all Florida guild that is growing fast. A lot of people in or near the Orlando area! Feel free to join all Floridians welcome! Just whisper me or any of the guildies for an invite!
Rosber
user 124594312
Nokomis, FL
Post #: 1
I made a toon and joined the guild on Trollbane. My toon is Rosber. I can't seem to mail any heirloom items to him though.
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 10
Well that Florida guild I started "Sunshine State of Mind" has really taken off. Surprisingly most of them are from Orlando or on the outskirts of Orlando. We are now level 16 with 46 accounts 60 toons. Plenty of room if anybody wants to come play!