Stacie
user 11894337
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 2
Hi guys,

I'm starting this thread to see who is interested in going to Blizzcon. If there are more than just me I'd like to find out about sharing rooms, cars, space, time etc to hold down the cost.
I have a plan I'd like to implement right off.
Figure out how many people are going, how many tix we will need, and set up a ticket buying group for when they go on sale so we can all be trying at once and have a better chance of getting tickets.
So first things first. If you are really planning on going please reply here. Put in how many are in your party and whether or not you would be able to participate in the buying. That would mean a credit card with at least $1000.00 available for use on it. I am figuring 5 tix (maximum purchase) at $200.00 each (provided they go up this year). You also have to be able to pay people back ASAP once the tix are purchased. At least I would like it to pay off the credit card quicker to have more cash for the event.
You can also wait until after they go on sale and purchase tickets off ebay or the forums for the same price. However I'd like to secure some up front.
If you are going but cannot participate in the buying that's cool too. Please reply so we know how many we are trying to purchase.

This is mine: it is just me (so 1 ticket) and I can help buy

Once again please only say yes if you are serious so we can get a correct head count and start planning. Tix should go on sale May or June.

Thanx
Stacie
Michael Anthony G.
user 13403200
Orlando, FL
Post #: 24
Hey Ashley and I will be going again, we booked our hotel room already. So far there is 3 of us since 1 of our friends canceled. I know they changed the max ticket limit to 4 last year. We are going for sure though. We are thinking of flying out on wensday bc the airfare is cheap. We are also staying at the eden roc hotel (some small hotel) for only 60 a night with only a 5 min walk to the con.
Stacie
user 11894337
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 3
Didnt realize it was reduced to 4 but that makes sense. I don't know if I'd fly out on Wednesday as I may be traveling with Fimlys from Twisted Nether Blogcast. I have a room booked at the courtyard marriot and may just end up splitting with him.

How are you guys planning on getting tix? Is everyone going to be trying to buy at once?
Stacie
user 11894337
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 4
Ticket sales have been announced. April 24 & 27.

Blizzcon 13
Michael Anthony G.
user 13403200
Orlando, FL
Post #: 25
we are dumping all money on to my paypal debit card. hopefully we can get tickets again this year. We have one spot free still our 4th cant go so if you wanna join our group on buying tickets let me know.
Kali G.
Charlissa
Lake Mary, FL
Post #: 1
Joel and I are definitely going, and we have a room reserved at the Hampton Inn/Doubletree down the street (not far) at a reduced rate (if anyone needs help with this, let us know and we will see if we can get more rooms). We are flying out Thurs and leaving Sun. Planning to buy tix on April 24 but of course will see how that goes - if anyone gets all 4 and has extra we would def buy them from you! :)
Michael Anthony G.
user 13403200
Orlando, FL
Post #: 26
Ashley and I got tickets again can't wait.