addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

World of Warcraft and Blizzard Players Message Board › looking to change realms and some one to play with

looking to change realms and some one to play with

A former member
Post #: 2
im looking to change realms and for some one to play with i have a lvl 90 bloodelf pally im cerently on draka and looking to change realms to a med to high pop pvp florida time zone realm i dont have any freinds that play and it would be nice to have some one cool to play with any one have any ideas or want to link up let me know can pst me on draka name is werro
Jeremy J.
user 28643762
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
I run a guild on Blackrock, a PVP server that is high pop and mostly horde. It is however a pacific time zone server. We have a decent size social membership, almost always people in mumble hanging out. We have a weekend raid on fri/sat. Though it is currently pretty full. There are about 4 people in guild iirc that live in various parts of Florida. Hit me up on real ID if you wish @ large#1234