align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Orlando World of Warcraft Meetup Group Message Board › Orlando, FL Server/Guild

Orlando, FL Server/Guild

August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 6
Hey check it out I had an awesome idea. Now that you can mail heirloom gear across server, what if we all picked a server made a toon and created an Orlando, FL guild and leveled it together! I put something about it on the WOW forums. I think it could be a great way for us to get more active members in this group and to make some new RL friends. what do you think? Yeah we would have to discuss PVP vs PVE and Horde vs Alliance but we can work something out. I even thought we could pick a server that was balanced and have a Horde guild and an Alliance guild just to appease everybody because I would play both. Soooo...?
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 8
Guild: Sunshine State of Mind
Server: Trollbane
Faction: Alliance
GM: Otoome
This is an all Florida guild that is growing fast. A lot of people in or near the Orlando area! Feel free to join all Floridians welcome! Just whisper me or any of the guildies for an invite!
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 11
Well that Florida guild I started "Sunshine State of Mind" has really taken off. Surprisingly most of them are from Orlando or on the outskirts of Orlando. We are now level 16 with 46 accounts 60 toons. Plenty of room if anybody wants to come play!
Rosber
user 124594312
Nokomis, FL
Post #: 2
The Guild is doing great and growing. We just made level 20 as a guild. We have some really fun people in the guild who like doing different things. We should be able to start a raid shortly. A few of us have dipped into some old school raids for transmogs and it was fun to revisit some of the old raids.
Don't be shy, if you are a full time or part time Floridian. A casual or more than casual player come on in and join us!
Janna
user 53166622
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
I will join soon!
Andy S.
Andy-Stetzinger
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 14
I made a toon on the server today. Darkroast. I'm leveling up a SP right now, soon as I can, I'll jump on Darkroast and get him going
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 12
So we finally hit level 25 a few days ago! 68 player 53 accounts. Come and play guys!
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 13
I would love to see more Orlando Meet Up members join us! I know so far Andy, Janna, and Eric have joined up!
Janna
user 53166622
Orlando, FL
Post #: 4
Matthew joined as well!
August S.
AugustS85
Orlando, FL
Post #: 15
Right now if you pre order Warlords of Draenor WoW is letting you upgrade a toon to 90 NOW! So people that wanted to join but didn't want to grind a toon to 90 can make a toon there and have a new 90 in the guild! ;)