This month we're diving into strategic thinking, addressing topics like:
• Who is your site serving?
• What is the purpose of your site?
• What value are you providing, and how are you providing it?
Get thinking about what you're really doing with your website!
Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of how they can apply a simple, standard process to their website projects. While on first pass this may look like a business-oriented topic, it's usable for all kinds of sites - not just businesses.
• 2:00-2:15: Welcome and announcements.
• 2:15-2:45: Open discussion about site strategy.
• 2:45-3:00: A structured approach: Audience / Value / Action Plan.
• 3:00-3:10: Break.
• 3:10-4:00: Applying the approach (workshop!)
• 4:00-4:45: Open period for questions and then socializing.
• 4:45-5:00: Wrap up.
This is our final meetup before WordCamp Toronto 2013!
If you haven't registered for #WCTO2013 yet, get goin'! We've got two full days of WordPress content for you this year.
Registration = Only $30!
As always, a big thank you to Brainrider for hosting our meetup group this month.