Note: Phone numbers to call with any questions - are visible to members under Location (above) in fine print.
We are going! The bus is full as of Oct 2, 9pm.
As of Oct 10, the bus trip is no longer an event of 3 organizers & 3 distinct groups (WSNF, C& C meetups and Misc 3rd group), each forming small groups & activities for the day - among themselves.
Contact Kathy & Sue for arrangements for all 50+ women for bus & day. (#s available in fine print under LOCATION, above.)
As WSNF Organizer, I am available to provide assistance when I can. Just let me know. -MJ
Chicago at holiday time! 9am-5pm!
Sleep, Relax, Wine& Dine on the Way There & Back!
And all this with fun, fabulous & friendly women!
A STEAL AT ONLY $36.00! Roundtrip!!! ... plus the customary cash collection on our way home for our friendly & safe driver (4-$5)
1. You are encouraged to bring snacks and a small bag or cooler (that would fit on the floor by your feet).
2. You will be allowed to leave things on the bus such as coolers, pillows (if you bring one)... It is never recommended to leave anything of value.
3. You will plan ahead - with others - who, what, where you want to spend your day: When we reach the 40 minimum, we will start a Discussion on the message board to share ideas, make recommendations, etc.shopping, sight seeing, visit Navy Pier or museums.
4. The transportation itinerary is detailed below.
5. Taxis, el trains, buses & feet are our transporters during the day. Taxis are the fastest & cheap enough with multiple riders. Bring change for things like these.
Fully appointed motorcoach with a TV and restroom
2 DEPARTURE SPOTS
5:45am First Departure Spot Bus ready for boarding at Star Theater (Alpine), East side of building closer to Bio Life 6:00am SHARP Bus departs & does not wait for anyone.
6:15am Second Departure Spot Time for those catching the bus to be waiting and ready to board. 54th Street & Clyde Park, SE: Target, NE side of parking lot 6:30am Sharp: Bus departs & does not wait for anyone who hasn't boarded by then.
About 1/2 way, one 20 minute break for restroom/breakfast use (McDonald’s) & time to change your watch to Chicago time: 1 hour earlier than Michigan time. Avoid confusion. Don't miss the bus when we head home. It won't wait.
9:00ish am Chicago time (10:00am MI time) Arrive downtown Chicago
2 Drop-off points State Street near Macy's & Water Tower Place
ONE TIME TO BE READY TO BOARD the bus: 5:00pm Time to be at either of the two locations to head home
Stops on the Way Home
--A Brief stop at Binny's Discount Liquor on W Grand Street
--A 1-hour stop out of Chicago in Chesterton Ind for a quick fast food dinner ...there are a few fast food places to choose from.
11:00 pm approximately (MI time)Return to parking lots
HOW TO PAY IN ORDER TO RSVP-YES:
This is a pre-paid, non-refundable event. These events are always payable only by using Paypal. No checks or cash. If you want to attend but aren't familiar with the details on how to use Paypal & the no-refund policy, click on the Discussion tab>Message Board and look for the topic. Be sure to read the part about the sending fee> You must select for YOU to be charged for that fee (@80cents) so that the organizers receive the full $36.00.