Let's get this party started! I figure an hour of walking. You can do more or less. Very informal. Bring a drink and anything else you would like to share, be it food, bev, game, whatever.
A couple notes:
• Please see photos I posted! Will aid in locating park entrance and meet up point!
• dogs on a leash are welcome
• There are port-a-potty's at the sight. I believe there are rest rooms as well but not sure of the hours
• The path is paved asphalt but there are side trails that are rustic
• If you want to hang after there are benches, picnic tables and a gazebo. I see many people bring chairs and sit by the river as well.
• You could fish from river banks or off a man-made jetty
• Bring binoculars if you enjoy birds. There is a bald eagle nest near by
• Entire path is about 1.4 miles end to end. I usually start at parking spot, walk to one end, back to far end and then return to parking spot for a total of 2.8 miles