Already a member? Log in.
Hi and Welcome to Walk n Talk - Women's Walking Group Melbourne!
This group is for women of all ages with the aim of promoting well being through physical activity and conversations at different locations around Melbourne and the suburbs.
Aimed at people wanting to walk as a group in a casual and friendly manner, see the lovely parks and scenery Melbourne has to offer and meet new friends along the way.
Thank you to available members that attended initial meetings to help shape this group, as a result of the two meetings, these are the general agreed terms for the group;
- Group will aim to offer variety of walks in and around Melbourne.
- Most walks will take place on weekends and some evening walks during the week in the warmer months.
- Walks followed by an optional social cuppa in local cafe.
- Cost $1 each meetup attended towards organiser costs.
- Suggestions for walk locations and social outings welcome from group members, please email or list suggestion for organiser to review.
- Wet weather - walks will take place in light rain or shower conditions, just bring an umbrella. In extreme weather conditions, the walks may be cancelled by the organiser or event host.
- Members to update RSVP status prior to walk commencement to help manage general group attendance and ensure we start on time for benefit of all.
- Participate in providing a welcoming and friendly social environment and most of all have fun walking with other people that enjoy this activity!
Overall, I think you will find that we are a friendly and approachable bunch welcoming of people from all walks of life. See you at the next walk,
1,208 Lively people
765 Melbourne City Explorers
5,500 The Salsa Foundation
Meetup members, Log in