Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I love walking! I walk my three dogs every day (even the 'tween times on rainy days) and have been walking since a teenager (decades and decades ago). I look..."
"Greetings - I live in the SouthBay area and love to hike and do other fun activities to stay fit and healthy!"
"Hello fellow walkers! : )"
"I'm new to California and left my walking partners back in Washington state. Looking to make new friends who enjoy the same activities."
"I'm Tiffany. I'm a swimmer most often, a runner at times, but I love walking as well. I'm especially into taking on hills."
"Hello, I like to walk and socialize."
"Hello! Lets get out and WALK!"
"Hi my name is Jeani. I live in Seal Beach with my husband and our cat
and dog. I enjoy meeting new friends while walking ."
90 day free trial
90 day free trial
No credit card required
After the trial you must pay dues to continue attending Meetups.
Cancel dues at any time.
Dues are billed each year.
• Welcome to the Long Beach Area Walking Group -- we walk for fitness, fun, and friendship!
• We do 2-4 mile walks, including trail walks and easy to moderate hikes.
• Our activities are geared to folks 45 and over (Although we definitely challenge our capabilities, our physical activities are designed for fitness-- not for "tigers.")
• We love the ocean and nature, so we find gorgeous sites that benefit both body and soul! We also take sunset walks to enjoy beauty of water, earth, and sky at every time of day and season.
• Our activities take place in and around Long Beach and occasionally areas in the South Bay.
•We also get together for other fun activities -- kayaking, movies, dining out and adventures.
• Above all, we love to socialize, support each other in getting and staying fit, and have good times together!
Again, welcome. Thank you for joining the Long Beach & Palos Verdes Peninsula Walkers. So now, come enjoy good times! Get fit and socialize with us.
22,356 Music Lovers
1,856 SHHC Members
1,090 Digital Photographers/Artists
Meetup members, Log in