Long Beach, CAUSA
December 6, 2009
No answer yet
No introduction yet
Excercise, nice people, and nice scenery.
Help support your Meetup
• Welcome to the Long Beach & Palos Verdes Peninsula Walkers -- we walk for fitness, fun, and friendship!
• We do 2-4 mile walks, including trail walks and easy to moderate hikes.
• Our activities are geared to folks 45 and over (Although we definitely challenge our capabilities, our physical activities are designed for fitness-- not for "tigers.")
• We love the ocean and nature, so we find gorgeous sites that speak to both body and soul! We also take sunset walks to enjoy beauty of water, earth, and sky at every time of day and season.
• Our activities take place in and around Long Beach, PVP, San Pedro-- and very occasionally locations in the South Bay.
•We also get together for other fun activities -- kayaking, movies, dining out and adventures.
• Above all, we love to socialize, support each other in getting and staying fit, and have good times together!
Again, welcome. Thank you for joining the Long Beach & Palos Verdes Peninsula Walkers. So now, come enjoy good times! Get fit and socialize with us.
273 Positive People
574 Fun-loving Singles
454 24 Adventure Athlete
1,711 SHHC Members
Meetup members, Log in