Long Beach, CAUSA
February 23, 2013
No answer yet
No introduction yet
Help support your Meetup
• Welcome to the Long Beach Area & South Bay Walking Group -- we walk for fitness, fun, and friendship!
• We do 2-4 mile walks, including trail walks and easy to moderate hikes.
• Our activities are geared to folks 45 and over (Although we definitely challenge our capabilities, our physical activities are designed for fitness-- not for "tigers.")
• We love the ocean and nature, so we find gorgeous sites that benefit both body and soul! We also take sunset walks to enjoy beauty of water, earth, and sky at every time of day and season.
• Our activities take place in and around Long Beach, PVP, San Pedro and other areas of the South Bay.
•We also get together for other fun activities -- kayaking, movies, dining out and adventures.
• Above all, we love to socialize, support each other in getting and staying fit, and have good times together!
Again, welcome. Thank you for joining the Long Beach & Palos Verdes Peninsula Walkers. So now, come enjoy good times! Get fit and socialize with us.
1,128 Long Beachers
454 24 Adventure Athlete
15,536 Hiking Enthusiasts
1,717 SHHC Members
3,930 Yogis and Yoginis
Meetup members, Log in