Cancel dues at any time.
Dues are billed each year.
• Welcome to the Long Beach Area Walking Group where we walk for fitness, fun, and friendship!
• Our walks and hikes range from 2-6 mile walks, accommodating all levels of fitness.
• Our activities are geared to folks 45 and over, but all ages are welcome.
• Our activities take place in Long Beach or nearby in San Pedro and the Palos Verdes Peninsula. .
•We also get together for other fun activities -- kayaking, movies, dining out and adventures, and summer concerts in the Long Beach parks.
• By joining our group, you participate in all of our activities voluntarily, and you hold the group, its organizers, participants, affiliates harmless in the case of your accidental injury or death.
• It costs our organizers $200 per year for the Long Beach Area Walking Group and over a period of years the costs add up, so we require a small $5.00 annual membership fee. It's payable online with credit card; but, better yet, just give a check or cash to the event host at any event you attend. There is a 180-day grace period from the time you first join the group.
Again, welcome to the Long Beach Area Walking Group. You will discover a really friendly and encouraging group of people here and great events. Do join us and come to one of our activities very soon!
6,701 Intrepid Explorers
1,379 Salseras and salseros
1,360 Long Beachers
434 eager readers