Peggy R
user 57166512
Lockport, NY
Post #: 5
Hi everyone....i'm typing left handed, and just wanted too let everyone know that i made it thu surgery for a Rotator Cuff injury....i had several repairs but no hardware... i still have a long time to recover...and no driving for awhile...but hope to be out walking with the group soon....mean while as long as the weather is good i will start walking again tomorrow......Thanks everyone who send me well wishes....i really do love this group...
Kathy K
user 11519321
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
good luck in your recovery - I had it done about 9 years ago, and it was painful for a couple of days, but mostly just adjusting to it for a couple of months. I haven't met you yet, but appreciate all your organization! Thank you...Kathy K
Peggy R
user 57166512
Lockport, NY
Post #: 6
thanks Kathy...did u do the shoulder block....my arm woke up this morning...but im right handed...so that is hard....i will need my left arm done yet and my low back....dont want to be laid up during good weather.....look forward to meeting you soon too...