addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Walking & Fun Activities for Fitness Message Board › Strength training and spinning at the BAC for Women

Strength training and spinning at the BAC for Women

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi, I am thinking of joining the BAC for Women on Sheridan and Evans. I am particularly interested in the spinning and strength training classes, and am looking for some buddies to go with for motivation. If anyone out there is interested, please let me know. Thanks!