addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Walking & Fun Activities for Fitness Message Board › Earth Spirit project "citizen science"...

Earth Spirit project "citizen science"...

A former member
Post #: 25
Wanted to share this e-mail I received from Earth Spirit today.....dawn
Hello, Earth Spirit Friends!

Next up for the general public is a "citizen science" outing at the Chaffee Wildlife Preserve where you can assist our naturalists as they conduct population surveys at the site. Come on out and gain some real insight into tracking and documenting wild animals. Advance registration required.

Wildlife Surveys
Saturday, May 18, 2013
10:00am - 12:30pm
Focus: With the assistance of the participants, Earth Spirit staff will compile a listing of wildlife sightings and signs at the Preserve with a focus on mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians. Please bring binoculars.
Fees: Free of charge (Sponsored by Waste Management of Chaffee)

--
Mary Jo Graham
Naturalist/Office Manager
Earth Spirit Educational Services
P.O. Box 261
Orchard Park, NY 14127
716-941-6267
http://earthspiritedu...­
Kathy K
user 11519321
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 4
I am interested, but may have a conflict that day. Do you have a more specific address? I'm not familiar with this Preserve.
A former member
Post #: 26
The Chaffee Preserve is on Hand Road in Chaffee. (Hand Rd.is on right before the Chaffee Waste management sign. )Chaffee is out route 16 past Holland. The area is pretty nice with woods & small water ways. Some of us attended an event out there on animal tracking a year or so ago. There were fox, & rabbit, weasel & deer to name a few of the tracks seen. If you are interested you need to RSVP . unfortunately I will be out of town for this one.
Kathy K
user 11519321
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
Thanks, on Google Maps I was being sent to Iroquois Refuge, and it didn't seem right!