Walking & Fun Activities for Fitness Message Board › Hero Rush-Girefighter theme 3-5 mile Obstacle race June 8th at Chestnut Ridge!

Hero Rush-Girefighter theme 3-5 mile Obstacle race June 8th at Chestnut Ridge!

Peggy R
user 57166512
Lockport, NY
Post #: 16
Hi Guys...i got this e-mailed today and thought i would send it out too everyone and see if anyone would be interested in going???drop me a message if you are!!

Meetup Message from: Emily, via Walking for Fitness
Volunteer Opportunity

Hi Peggy,

My name is Emily Robinson and I am the Volunteer Director for Hero Rush-a firefighter themed 3-5 mile obstacle race created by firefighters. A portion of our proceeds goes towards the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation as well as a local charity. We are a family-friendly event with a high-energy atmosphere.

We are in search of very energetic and heroic volunteer groups and individuals! We are looking for great teams to partner with for our event and provide great customer service and support to our 2013 Hero Rushers! We will be in your area on June 8th in Orchard Park, NY at Chestnut Ridge Park.

All volunteers receive a great Hero Rush tee, snacks/water throughout your shift and lunch afterwards. I think this would be a great meetup for Walking for Fitness. Members would be able to socialize, be located together and have a good time...while supporting a great cause! We do also offer a monetary donation to groups who bring out 20+ volunteers.

I'd love to send some additional information on volunteering with us, if you have any questions please let me know!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Emily is also a member of:
Active Outdoors Nashville
893 Friends • Nashville, TN
Austin Trail Running
813 Runners • Austin, TX
A "lil of everything" Social Club
304 Friends • Buda, TX
+ Random Events Dallas +
2,013 Fun People • Dallas, TX
See all 19