addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 17
Hi everyone...i just had another injections this week...this time in my Low back/butt (S1)....i'm still having some weakness and pain from the injections...but as soon as i can do some easy walks..i will schedule some evening or early morning walks....Thank You All for your Support....I do miss Walking with everyone!!!
A former member
Post #: 5
get well soon
A former member
Post #: 18
Thanks Tom....i'm trying, going to look into a bike today...Dr said i could do a little bit of riding...so heading to Berts Bikes