addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Walking & Fun Activities for Fitness Message Board › Morning walks

Morning walks

Louise
LouiseMK
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Hi, anyone interested in taking a 1/2 hour walk in the morning. I live near Sheridan/NForest I'm also into to doing some trainign for a c25K when the snow goes away. I love to walk and the winter really never cooperates.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would, still working full time then retiring end of May. I will be more than happy to meet up with this group at that time. Most week - ends I'm not really available due to certain obligations. I do love to walk , I have two dogs that I walk around my neighborhood but do enjoy company of people.