March 17 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We will meet at Cirque Du Soleil outside the gift shop at 1pm, and walk over to Raglan Road. We can hang out there for a while, see if we can get some food at Cooke's - which is the quick serve location, and maybe have a walk through Downtown Disney to see what other Irish Festivities there will be. I see Raglan Road has a cover charge for most days of the event)
Raglan Road St Patrick’s Day Events
Raglan Road celebrates St Patrick’s Day over a 4-day period beginning on Thursday, March 14th, 2013 and continuing up to Saint Patrick’s Day on Sunday, March 17th, 2013.
The festivities kick off at 6 PM on Thursday and Friday and at 1 PM on Saturday and Sunday. with live Irish music from the house band Creel and Irish dancing that continues on into the night.
Events for 2013 will include:
- The Raglan Road Dancers, seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily.
- Renowned Irish dancer and choreographer Ronan McCormack of the original Riverdance cast, leading Irish Dance Workshops Friday through Sunday.
- Distinguished Dublin-born multi-instrumentalist Declan Masterson, recent touring musical director of Riverdance, leading Irish Music Workshops.
- Ceili (kay-lee) traditional music and structured set-dancing event on Saturday, inviting guest participation.
- “The Electric Ceili,” Sunday evening, bringing a host of Irish musicians and dancers on the Waterfront Stage.
- Performances by Raglan Road house band Creel, The Willis Clan, Girsa, Three Dollar Band and Johnny & Justin.
- World-famous U2 tribute band Elevation, playing Saturday and Sunday
On Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, St. Patrick’s Day guests will be seated on a first come, first served basis. Saturday, a cover charge of $5 will apply to each guest 18 and over; on Sunday, the cover charge is $10. Reservations can be booked on Mach 14 and calling [masked]. Visit the Raglan Road website here for more information and come back to this page for times and information when it is made available.