We're excited to launch the Lafayette Dundada Society at Patxi's Pizza. It's a perfect location for us, easy to access, plenty of parking and large meeting room with big screen TV's.
They also serve Blue Bottle Coffee which this best in the bay area!
Come join us for a great cup of coffee and start you morning with making new power partners.
Engage More Clients Faster – Work with Partners! During this meeting you’ll make new professional connections, promote your business, and learn how to build your business by referral. We focus on building profitable relationships first because we understand those relationships ultimately generate quality referrals. Our goal is to build a team of Referral Partners who work together toward success and focus on passing referral
Referral Partners Wanted!
We’re currently taking applications from professionals who are interested building an exclusive referral relationship. We allow one professional per industry so it’s important we hand-select the right person. They need to be someone who we can work with, and pass, referrals. Since we all run our businesses slightly differently, we’ll need to learn more about your business, your goals, and how we can help you. If you’re interested in profitable relationships, helping others, and generating qualified referrals, RSVP to this meeting.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for business professionals who what to build profitable relationship and pass referrals.
The most comment members include: Realtors, Financial Planners, Mortgage Consultants, Wellness Experts, etc. If you own a business or in sales this meeting is perfect for you.
You can view the current list of members.
What is Dundada Society?
Dundada Society is a collection of small business network alliances called Societies. Which supports local business owners in building profitable relationships when following our proven “Referral Mastery Formula.”
The Referral Mastery Formula is a proven technology to help you mass-multiply your rate of new-client acquisition.
In a nutshell, we help you get connected to power partners, build profitable relationships and harvest quality referrals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this meeting private? We’re building a family! A community of local hand-selected businesses that work together as a team to build profitable relationships and pass referrals. We meet twice a month to build trust, work together and support each other. We understand the value of working together. We’re spending time networking, building relationships and putting the “Referral Mastery Formula” into action.
- What happens at this meeting? We’re working the “Referral mastery Formula,” building relationships and getting connected to our power partners. We’re a pro-active business networking group, we dive right in and get things done.
- What is the Referral Mastery Formula? A proven technology which allows you to be connected to “Power Partners” and generate endless quality referrals. This video explains it best: “We’ve Cracked the Business Networking Code!”
- How much does it cost? It doesn’t cost anything to visit as our guest.
- How many times can I visit? You’re only allowed to visited at the most two meetings in total before determining membership. Your registration submission doesn’t guarantee you will be invited or offered one of the exclusive spots in a Society.
- What if my spot is taken? If you find that your industry spot is taken, Find Another Society to visit or attend the Tri-Valley Open Networking Meeting or Social Networking Event which are not industry specific.