The Waltham/Newton Movie & Coffee Meetup Group Message Board › Welcome new members!

Welcome new members!

Lee
user 6829924
Dracut, MA
Post #: 2
I am very excited to welcome our first group members! I am so glad that you found the group and I hope to meet you all soon!

I will start to promote the group within the next few days and hope to continue the growth trend. :)

Be watching for details on our first official event...

Lee
A former member
Post #: 11
TY for doing this. Embassy has $6 Tuesdays all day long so an evening show after Sadies' steak tips would be nice!
Lee
user 6829924
Dracut, MA
Post #: 3
Great idea! Steak is even better than coffee...and will not keep us up all night! :) Based on all of the interest I think our calendar will be hoppin' soon!
Elaine
user 7923563
Auburndale, MA
Post #: 1
Hello all,

I'm very excited about this group as I love films and better, love to discuss them. So it will be great fun to discuss them with like minded people. $6.00 Tuesdays sound great to me. I can't do Sundays, but I can do Saturdays and most other evenings of the week. I also have the flexibility of being able to do week day afternoons, as I work at home.

Looking forward to interesting movies and even better people.

Elaine
Elaine
user 7923563
Auburndale, MA
Post #: 2
Also - pay not attention to the Do Not Copy! under my photo. That photo was used elsewhere to protect my copyright. It's the best I have, although off-putting. I just need to update it.