addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wandering Soles Hiking Club Message Board › All I can say is YUM!

All I can say is YUM!

Adrienne
user 7266469
Tempe, AZ

Hi Soles,

We've got a great list of dinners planned.  Everything seems to go so well together!  Here's the dinners:

THURSDAY DINNER

Grilled Garlic Shrimp

Garlic Bread

Curried Couscous with Chickpeas

Veggie Dish

Margaritas, lemonade, water

FRIDAY DINNER

Italian Sweet Sausage with Peppers and Onions

Green Salad

Roasted Vegetable Pasta

12 pack beer

SATURDAY DINNER

Spicy Turkey Chili

Veggies and Hummus

French bread

Cookies

Coffee and cream

Renee is cooking eggs/sausage for Friday breakfast and Jesse is making pancakes on Saturday for breakfast.  There are a few things left, like desserts for Thursday and Friday, and maybe frest fruit for the breakfasts to accompany the mains.  Otherwise- lots of food! Drinks of all kinds are welcome.

I tried calling the Ranger Station just to check on the fire restrictions, but was only able to leave a msg.  I don't know where the N. AZ fires are.  I will update you as soon as I can if there are any issues.