addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wandering Soles Hiking Club Message Board › Last food list for the party- I promise!

Last food list for the party- I promise!

Adrienne
user 7266469
Tempe, AZ

Hey Everyone!

We have quite the spread planned.  Check this out...

Jeff- 2 turkeys plus stuffing
Adrienne and Jesse- Sangria
Adrienne- I will be making the gravy
Irma- dessert
Susan- dessert
Sunshine- Corn pudding
Mia- Chips and soda
Aileen- can you bring the layer dip since we already have two desserts so far?
Joni- veggies    

Susan J- mashed potatoes                                ­                               

Mike- marinated bell pepper salad

Sue- broccoli salad

Jim- beer

Let's see... most important is we need rolls, maybe a salad, fruit dish, and more alcohol to share such as beer or mixed drinks.  Just let me know!

Don't forget we are having a bonfire!  It is now cold enough to have one!  See you all in a few days.