addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wandering Soles Message Board Wandering Soles Discussion Forum › Weekday Hiking

Weekday Hiking

John B.
user 8474746
Dumfries, VA
Post #: 1
Anyone interested in weekday hikes in general? I noticed most of the hikes seem to be on weekdays for working people. I'm a new member and will be attending some of the weekend hikes eventually but I'm retired at 55 and have free days on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm probably interested in 5 - 10 mile hikes to start but hope to expand that to 10 - 20 mile hikes, easy and intermediate. I live in the Dumfries/Montclair area but am willing to drive around the DC Metro area to hike with others. Thanks. John Burke-Fonda