Wanderlust Motorcycle Club Message Board Informal Happenings › Street Vibes- Reno Cathouse Poker Run - Saturday, September 28, 2013

Street Vibes- Reno Cathouse Poker Run - Saturday, September 28, 2013

David M.
user 8816423
Concord, CA
Post #: 89
We will meet at Chester’s Harley Davidson in Reno about 9:30ish to register and meet up with any one that wants to go. This is not an organized run so come and hang out… or not! We’ll hang out then head off to the run. COME AND GO AS YOU WISH.

Riders start at Mustang RV camp located at exit 23 off of I-80 just east of Reno Nevada. (We might go to the first stop from Chesters) In the past the ride goes through Virginia City and up to Mound House with stops at the Sagebrush Ranch, Kit Kat Ranch, Moonlight Bunny Ranch and then ends back at Mustang at the Old Bridge Ranch. Working girls from all of the ranches participate in providing answers to all of your burning questions and help with the entertainment along with live bands. Then the run will end at the Mustang RV camp for the” ADULT ONLY AFTER PARTY.”

The poker run consists of about five stops at different locations. Riders have a card that they get stamped and receive a poker card at each stop. The rider with the highest hand at the end of the run wins $2,500! Poker runs are very popular with motorcycle riders and the Cathouse Poker Run has the largest payout of $2,500 to the winner. ( I have never won one…but I have lots of fun, Dave.) Check web site for more details and cost. http://cathouse-poker...­
You can’t "do" a run like this anywhere else in the world! This is one of the largest runs in the U.S. and has been for 16 years.