Washington Abraham Hicks Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Reports - 2007 Meetups - January to March

Meetup Reports - 2007 Meetups - January to March

This message board is read-only.

Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 252
MARCH 4, 2007 - RESTON - Eight people attended. Here's what they wrote:

Joanne - "Wonderful discussion!"

Dawn - "We had a fun time! Lots of new faces, and many friends. :) Lots of stimulating discussion around the quotes, and a few awesome in-the-moment synchronicities that perfectly summed up the quote that had just been read. Taking that Reston Magic to a whole new level. :)"

Jim - "Fun day. The time went quickly. The Abraham quotes were thought provoking and provided answers at the same time. Thanks Dawn. "

Marsha - "Awesome meetup! Great meditation and quotes from Dawn. Wonderful discussion! There were some newbies, but it felt like we were old friends. We experienced the usual synchronicities that we've come to expect in Reston. We were having such a good time, the meetup continued until 4:30, and then most of us stayed talking until 5:00. "
Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 253
MARCH 11, 2007 - ELLICOTT CITY - Claudia facilitated this meetup that five people attended.

She writes, "I thought it went great. We all connected with one another really well and I felt very uplifted after. It was all new people and I think we had a lot to share with one another...a great group!"

Many thanks, Claudia.
Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 318
MARCH 18, 2007 - RESTON - Eleven people this time. Here's what they said:

Marsha - "Wonderful meetup! Great quotes! Everything flowed really nicely. One person would read a quote, then discussion would follow, and then someone would say they wanted to read their quote because it fit with what we were talking about. And it just flowed like that until 4:00. I love it when that happens! And of course, everyone picked quotes that were good for them. Also great to meet the new people."

Marcia - "We had a really fun time, not surprisingly! There were several new folks (which was nice) and the quotes stimulated some great discussions ... and insight."

Joanne - "This event was particularly great! We had some newbies and some oldies. Not only did each quote feed the discussion, but many people spontaneously asked to read their quote next because it just followed. It was synchronicity at its best!!!"

Jim - "The quotes were great and they just walked the conversation joyously into deeper and clearer understanding. Every time a quote was read and discussed, the follow-up quote was knowingly offered by someone else. I enjoyed every minute of this meetup. Great fun. Thanks to all of you who were there."

Mark - "If you missed this one, you missed a good one!"

Dawn - "Had a great time! :D"