addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington DC Freegan and Dumpster Diving Meetup Message Board › New to the group from baltimore county

New to the group from baltimore county

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm in the Dundalk area. I've gone in dumpsters for coupons before-but never food. A little scared I guess! I'd love to go with someone, or even a group. Are there any regular meetups kinda near me? Saw one posted for TJ's, but looks like it never got off the ground?
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi, Did you ever find someone to dive with?
I live in Baltimore county if you would like to get together we can talk. I have only dove for coupons as well.