addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Marjan
user 112134042
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
Does anyone know where I can go dumpster diving in the Silver Spring area? Where there aren't locks on the dumpsters? Also, what's a good time to go? Maybe Sundays right when the store closes?
Sandra
user 113261482
Bethesda, MD
Post #: 1
I have heard that Trader Joe's often put out their unwanted food in plastic bags. Some are kind enough to leave them in shopping carts because they know the divers come through. I would assume that all of them do it, but I only got a lead from the one in Vienna, VA.