addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 14 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Washington, DC Lithuanian Language and Culture Meetup Message Board › Fantastic, Fantabulous!

Fantastic, Fantabulous!

Alexander S.
user 13000347
Washington, DC
Happy holidays everyone. I hope things are going great for all of us Lithuanians at home and abroad and Non-Lithuanians as well ;) I bumped into a really cool post by Romas Zableckas: https://www.facebook.com/romas.zableckas­ ,
http://juliussour.tumblr.com/post/13344084891/lithuanian-language­ , it’s something that should really make us all feel great for the holidays. Now, I am committed to learn our native language even more!
Just a reminder for everyone in this group, this group is meant to be self-governed so that people like me who are Lithuanian…… - American and / or (the above stated) have someplace to hang out with our brothers and sisters for the holidays.  All are welcome so welcome (all).
Everyone gets to be the "Administrator" and post events or (“hang out situations”).  So post, post, post and post!  Not just me and our Founder Peter ;)
Cheers!