During this session, I will introduce you to digital SLR photography before we capture the sunset. Topics will include:
1) Introduction to photography theory
2) Introduction to the camera
3) Basic shooting techniques
4) Practice in the field!
What you will need to bring:
1) A digital SLR camera (not a hard requirement; any camera will do) and lenses
2) A tripod (if you have one)
Why sunset? I talked about it a few months ago here: http://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Metro-Landscape-Fine-Art-Photography/messages/boards/thread/27984172
I will keep the amount of participants limited such to provide ample opportunity for all to learn.
I require pre-payment to limit no-shows. Given the quick turn of this meetup, your payment will be refunded if you indicate you will not come 24 hours before the start of the session.
Thanks and hope to see you there!