During this session, I will introduce you to digital SLR photography before we capture the sunset at Great Falls National Park. We will be shooting from the Maryland side, as it offers alternative views and pleasing light at dusk.
Topics will include:
1) Introduction to photography theory
2) Introduction to the camera
3) Basic shooting techniques
4) Practice in the field!
What you will need to bring:
1) A digital SLR camera (not a hard requirement; any camera will do) and lenses
2) A tripod (if you have one)
5) A flashlight, as we will be walking out of the park a little past sunset
I will keep the amount of participants limited such to provide ample opportunity for all to learn.
I now require full payment only to limit no-shows. If you indicate within 48 hours that you will not be joining, I will refund your payment.
Hope to see you there!