DC Metro Nature & Landscape Photography: Learning Workshops Message Board › DC Metro Nature & Landscape Photography: Planning future, fun meetups that a

DC Metro Nature & Landscape Photography: Planning future, fun meetups that all will enjoy!

Navin S.
user 48316562
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for joining our meetup group! Thanks especially to those who have attended one of the four meetups we have had so far! I am happy (and lucky) to say that each review of the meetups has been an extremely positive 5 stars. I hope to keep that up!

To that end, I wanted to reach to our community to gauge what we find most interesting in our area, and when we can meet up to shoot it. If you could take 30 seconds and answer two questions, I would most surely appreciate it:

http://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Metro-Landscape-Fine-Art-Photography/polls/­

I take great interest in sharing the gift of photography with others. I hope to connect with all of you at some point, so we can together enjoy the beauty of our surroundings and our passion for imagery.

Thanks!

Navin