align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Washington DC/Metro area Redditors Message Board › Earth Treks Meetup Details

Earth Treks Meetup Details

Cheryl C.
user 12964660
Fairfax, VA
Following the success of the Sterling rock climbing meetup, I will be wearing my brightest orange t-shirt that I can find in my closet. I will also be hanging around the entrance to the gym until 2:15.

If you are looking for a ride from nova, I am willing to pick people up at either the Fair Oaks mall or the vienna metro station. I have 4 spots left in my car at the moment.

On the Maryland side of things we have Cp Hsia willing to pick up some people at the rockville metro station at 1:50. Corey Maynard will be leaving from Hampden, Baltimore and has some space in the car still.

If when you arrive you cannot find me in my bright orange shirt, my phone number is 607-321-1903 and I will keep it with me.

Hope to see you all on Saturday!

Cheryl