addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washington DC/Metro area Redditors Message Board › Thanks for a great weekend at the embassies and with the games

Thanks for a great weekend at the embassies and with the games

Hyden S.
user 46874112
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Hey, guys, thanks for all the fun this weekend. I almost didn't make it to the meet ups, but I'm glad I did.
Also, I may or may not be posting this in the wrong place. The whole point of traveling was to meet new people and do new things. Going to Five Guys may not be new, and we may only have gone to four or five embassies, but I did meet new people, and that was cool.

It was nice meeting you all, and I hope Baltimore is half as interesting.

Oh, and Job, I was going to blog, but apparently I lost my charger. I suppose I could still do it on this Kindle, but fuck that noise...

The blog is Vindae for anyone who wants to keep up with the journey.