addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washington DC/Metro area Redditors Message Board › Want to tell me your interesting story for a student film?

Want to tell me your interesting story for a student film?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,
I'm a film student at American University and for my Backpack Documentary class I have to make a short documentary of whatever topic I choose. I decided on Reddit! I want to know if anyone here is interested in becoming a part of the film, in whichever way, and maybe tell me your stories with Reddit. I want to focus on its impact on the local DC area, and would love to hear what everyone has to say! Has Reddit affected your life in a really cool way? Has the meetup group expanded your social horizons? Etc. I'm open to anything, so tell me what you think!
Thanks everyone, look forward to hearing from ya :]
~Monica