addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washington DC Street Photography Message Board › Jan 11: American Society of Media Photographers 8x10 Program

Jan 11: American Society of Media Photographers 8x10 Program

Irene A.
IreneAbdou
Germantown, MD
Post #: 434
Eight photographers (including myself) will be giving presentations to the American Society of Media Photographers DC chapter on January 11th at 6:30/7:00 pm. The program is open to the public, so check it out! I will be doing a multimedia presentation with images and audio from my November trip to Burkina Faso, West Africa. Read more about the ASMP 8x10 program and register for it here.

Irene Abdou Photography
Travel. Lifestyle. Documentary.
Portraits. Weddings. Events.
Irene A.
IreneAbdou
Germantown, MD
Post #: 458