addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washington DC Street Photography Message Board › Spring is here! A time for new directions and events...

Spring is here! A time for new directions and events...

StudioPFP
user 12683857
New York, NY
As you probably know, there is a new Organizer of this group :-)

I have always had an interest in street and urban photography. So given the interest of many of the members of this group, as of today, I will be taking a particular interest in supporting reportage, street portraits, social documentary, abstract cityscape - all genres are welcomed!

Of course, I do know there is a meetup scheduled to do head shots and portrait photography, and I am planning to make that happen at the end of May!

I will continue to support other complementary photography events, through my involvement in The Carriage House Studio and Gallery in Washington D.C., and will let you know about events in at that venue.

Best to all!

Paulo

Founder and Director,

The Carriage House Studio and Gallery

www.meetup.com/The-Carriage-House-Stud­io