Street Photographers of Washington DC Message Board › Set of RadioPoppers for off-camera flash for sale

Set of RadioPoppers for off-camera flash for sale

Irene A.
IreneAbdou
Germantown, MD
Post #: 533
Hi! I'm selling a set of two RadioPopper PX transmitters and three RadioPopper PX receivers. I will sell individual pieces or the entire set.

RadioPopper PX transmitter - $99 / unit
RadioPopper PX receiver with mounting bracket for Canon flash - $99/ unit

The RadioPoppers work with both Canon and Nikon. For Nikon, you'll need a different mounting bracket for the receivers, which you can purchase separately from RadioPopper.

All units are in great condition and work fine. The RadioPoppers have NO scratches or dings. The only reason I'm selling them is because I've upgraded my entire lighting system. The radiopoppers I purchased in 2011, so they are all 2 to 2 1/2 years old. I have the original boxes and cases for some if not all of the RadioPoppers.

If you're not familiar with the specs of these items, you can read about them here:

- RadioPopper PX system: http://shop.radiopopp...­

CASH ONLY. SELLING AS IS. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (Germantown, MD)

CALL IRENE AT 202-596-8147.

(Basically, the RadioPoppers are a radio transmission system that allows you to utilize off-camera flash for better lighting. Radio transmission (as opposed to infrared) is the way to go, because the radio waves can travel through walls, people, and other obstacles, so even if there are people in between your camera and your off-camera flash, the off-camera flashes will still fire.)

Irene