Bring your business cards, and an appetite for information and networking!
• Our newest Corporate Sponsor, Canna Law Group, and attorney Christopher Anderson, will provide an update on the I-502 application process, lessons learned, big looming questions still out there (including the LOTTERY; challenges from local authorities; appeals process for adverse determinations; impending explosion of Zoning conflicts).
• Business Member Bob Smart with Smart Promotions will be announcing a special Event coming this summer to the Tacoma Dome! You won't want to miss it.
• Business Member Angel Swanson of Cannabis Emporium will be announcing her third canna-business, Green Staffing Company -perfect for people looking to hire or be hired in this emerging industry.
• The MJBA Green Pages are coming! As well as a new and improved website for all our MJBA Members.
• TBD late-breaking announcements (if necessary).
If you have a product or service you would like announced, please contact Morgan directly at 425.444.4071.
It is the mission of the MJBA to establish integrity and legitimacy, create common market standards, provide market intelligence, and develop best ethical business practices for participants in the emerging legal marijuana industry – including commercial hemp, medical marijuana and recreational marijuana for adults.
As the authoritative voice of legal marijuana in America, MJBA’s digital publications reach 1,000,000+ targeted MJ readers monthly. Consumers and businesses alike rely on MJBA’s targeted network of websites, e-letters and blogs for breaking industry news, legal updates and trending topics. Check out http://mjnewsnetwork.com/ for cannabis news and information 24/7.