|Sent on:||Friday, May 21, 2010 7:36 AM|
Quick reminder. Tonight is our second WSFA Meetup at the
1. The actual WSFA Meeting starts about 9:00 PM. You should expect to arrive around 8:30 to socialize and familiarize yourself with the space.
2. Refreshments in the form of sodas will be provided. Chips and other munchies are generally brought by members for share. If you forget or have none, a small donation is appreciated.
3. If you do not have transportation, call ahead of time and coordinate (the Meetup group is another means to ensure you have transport). If you need a ride to Metro after the party ends, please arrange that soon after you arrive so that you are not left wanting at "closin' time".
4. Do not ring the doorbell, just walk in (otherwise we will know you are a newbie).
5. We have several pets (dog, cat, bunnies) so if you have allergies, come prepared.
6. The party after the meeting usually runs past midnight.
John Madigan, WSFA Meetup Organizer