|Sent on:||Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:42 PM|
Quick reminder. Tomorrow is our Fifth Friday WSFA Meetup at the Madigan's in Maryland (my home). A couple of notes:
1. This is NOT a business meeting. Come and have more fun than usual (Same Bat Time (8:30PM))
2. Refreshments in the form of sodas will be provided. Chips and other munchies are generally brought by members to share. If you forget or have none, a small donation is appreciated.
3. If you do not have transportation, call ahead of time and coordinate (messages sent to the Meetup group is another means to ensure you have transport). If you need a ride to Metro after the party ends, please arrange that soon after you arrive so that you are not left wanting at "closin' time".
4. I know it feels strange, but do not ring the doorbell, just walk in.
5. We have several pets (dog, cat, bunnies) so if you have allergies, come prepared.
6. The party after the meeting usually runs past midnight.
WSFA Meetup Organizer