|Sent on:||Friday, September 21, 2012 9:48 AM|
Quick reminder. This evening is our Third Friday WSFA Meetup at the Madigan's in Maryland (my home).
Remember, there will be a Synthetic Voices podcast discussion at our MD meeting! Click the link below to get a list of stories we'll talk about (you can also listen to the list in podcast form, right along with your other shows!).
For newbies, we suggest you listen to at least one story so you can get in on the action! :-)
A couple of notes:
1. The actual WSFA Meeting starts about 9:00 PM. You should expect to arrive around 8:30 to socialize and familiarize yourself with the space.
2. Refreshments in the form of sodas will be provided. Chips and other munchies are generally brought by members to share. If you forget or have none, a small donation is appreciated.
3. If you do not have transportation, call ahead of time and coordinate (messages sent to the Meetup group is another means to ensure you have transport). If you need a ride to Metro after the party ends, please arrange that soon after you arrive so that you are not left wanting at "closin' time".
4. I know it feels strange, but do not ring the doorbell, just walk in.
5. We have several pets (dogs, cat, even a bunny) so if you have allergies, come prepared.
6. The party after the meeting usually runs past midnight.
WSFA Meetup Organizer