DC Metro Fil-Am Meetup Message Board › 1/16/10 -- Charity music event.. with food and drink discount.... and billia

1/16/10 -- Charity music event.. with food and drink discount.... and billiards! Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 8:00pm

Allan v
user 10760745
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 15
I am not going to post a meetup due to it being such short notice.. but a friend of mine posted this up and it might be interesting.. hollar at me if you plan to go.. we can meet up here

Host: Unite & Give
Type: Music/Arts - Jam Session
Network: Global
Start Time: Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 8:00pm
End Time: Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 2:00am
Street: 1776 East Jefferson Street
City/Town: Rockville, MD
View MapGoogle
MapQuest
Microsoft
Yahoo

DescriptionJoin us for a night of some the best local acoustic music! What goes better with that than sweet deals on billiards and food???

The Skinny: Unite & Give presents "January Jam", an acoustic benefit show. A portion of the proceeds will be given to Feed the Hungry to benefit the typhoon victims in the Philippines.

The Stars of the night:
* Apriori
* Vince Lacsamana
* Mixed Breed
* Marvin Arias
* Ivy Rose
* Kheem
* Phony Rejection

The Tickets: $15 // $20 at the door
* 21+ years only

The Amazing Deaaaals:
- Ticket includes one (1) APPETIZER, choices: wings, chicken tenders, mozarella sticks or nachos
- Ticket includes $1 OFF drinks ALL night
- When you order food+drinks with the ticket, you get a $10 pool table to last ALL night

...the owner at Winston Sports Cafe is giving us the hook up for this event. It can't get get any better than this!

So get your tickets now from any of the Unite & Give board members:
Mark Cruz
Aaron Cabay
Kim Frias
Jose Pascaran
Jimmy Almario

contact@uniteandgive.org
www.uniteandgive.org
A former member
Post #: 406
Make it a meetp on our calendar. I'm going.
A former member
Post #: 2
Aww yea, I'll try to come too if my out of town guests are up to it!
Allan v
user 10760745
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 16
i should be there around 8pmish... hope to see you guys there... pat and mitzi... lol i am hesitant on making a meetup.. i really hate organizing things just coming up with ideas:).... but dont expect anything too organize if i make it a meetup... =)

btw check out this band playing.. i think its an all filipina band and they sound pretty decent.. i just saw the link in youtube today.

http://www.youtube.co...­

** message me for my cell if you guys want to meetup.. i dont want to post it ** =)
Rudy R
user 9514612
Washington, DC
Post #: 4
I'm off that day...let's meetup..
Allan v
user 10760745
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 17
it is posted... i am probably driving in from baltimore.. then afterwards back into virginia.. i should be there by 8.. posted meetup for 8... hopefully we get some pool tables without an issue... i will put you as an assistant organizer for this event rudy.. God knows i hate organizing things...
Allan v
user 10760745
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 18
UPDATE>>> IF YOU WANT TO PREORDER TICKETS.... SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR NAME... GUESTS NAME.. AND PHONE NUMBER... my friend will get whoever on the list.. so when you guys show up at the door you say your name and just pay the 15$ instead of the 20

******** I NEED TO HAVE THE LIST TO HER BY FRIDAY NIGHT *** 1/15/10