addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington Women Outdoors Message Board › Looking for last minute biking partner for C&O Canal and on to Pittsburg

Looking for last minute biking partner for C&O Canal and on to Pittsburgh-Veterans Day (like soon!)

Margie
user 5455701
Washington, DC
Post #: 2

My biking partner who I planned to bicycle with along the C&O Canal and then on the Great Allegheny trail to Pittsburgh is facing a layoff and so has bailed on me. I am looking for a last minute biking partner to start Sat Nov 10 and ride abt 40 miles a day, to end in Pittsburgh around 18 Nov. The dates are flexible, but this weekend promises great weather and the cold weather is arriving soon. Drop me a line if you may want to discuss this opportunity further. Thanks--Margie (largemargery@aol.com)