A former member
Post #: 10
Hello D&D fans!

Looking to find a 1E AD&D game to join. I last played about 4 years ago. As schedules look, I would be able to play once a month. I am in PG county.

Looking to meet new people, roll some dice and tell tales of past adventures!

A former member
Post #: 9
Consider our Bi-weekly DnD campaign in Wheaton - we need players!

I'm running an ADnD 1.x campaign, emphasis on characters, role-playing, etc. I have a couple of players already (alternating Sunday's at 3pm at my house in Wheaton), but we definitely need more.

This is the campaign "opening credits": http://youtu.be/8C_To...­

This is the adventure log, so far:

This is the campaign setting:

We decided on letting each player roll up a primary and a backup character (in case, you know, you die), allocating 10,500 experience points. The party is neutral and good. You can read OSRIC rules to get familiar with AD&D ( http://www.knights-n-...­ )

I'm fairly close to the Wheaton metro (and am happy to shuttle to/from the station if need be).

A former member
Post #: 18
Hey Tom,

I just replied to another thread. I would definitely be interested, however as of now I would only be able to play once a month. Would this work for the group? It could change in the summer (depending on baby schedules etc). I'm in Largo, so Wheaton is ideal for me.

Also when would be the next game date? Primary Characters I'm thinking about would be a human fighter or a barbarian. Back up Characters may be a human magic user or thief. How would they fit into the current group dynamics?

Hopefully logistics can work out. I would be excited to join.

A former member
Post #: 34
Any interest of a 1E group in the Lorton/Springfield area? ~David
Bob G.
user 11048660
Springfield, VA
Post #: 21
Possibly. If it meets only once-a-month, I might be interested.
user 13182488
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
I would be interested in a 1ed game. Once or Twice a month. Played in a nice group last year, but the DM moved, so have characters but no dungeon...lol