addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 84
Greetings!

I'm looking to run or play a D&D 4e, or for that matter almost any game that I have in my library. My availability is weekends (prefer Saturday) only, every other week, during the the day. If this looks like something you are interested please message me or post here.
Matthew
SkyreaverTrue
Centreville, VA
Post #: 18
Hey Dorian,

Would you be interested in playing in an Eberron campaign? My current group seems to be dying down and I'm looking to run a new campaign.

I'd be available on Saturdays starting June 25.
A former member
Post #: 85
Yeah dude of course. Just let me know when and where!