addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mike
user 8276384
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
I haven't played table top RPGs before, but am looking for a group to play a D&D-esque game with in the northern Virginai or metro DC area. I am a married proffesional in my early 30s and am a big fan of fantasy books, movies, and (mostly electronic) games. I also enjoy playing sports, craft beer, and craft cocktail mixing. I recently sat in on one of my brother's regualr D&D games (house rules, but I think its some variation of the 3rd edition) and really enjoyed it, but alas, he lives in the midwest.

Anyhow, I'm willing to learn if there is a gorup out there willing to teach. I'm a decently smart guy and pick new things up quickly, plus, I'm on the creative end of the spectrum, which I would imagine helps.

Anyhow, drop me a line if you think I might fit in with your crew. Also, if you think there is better way of finding a group than posting here, I'd love to know that too!

Thanks everyone.