The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons/RPG Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition campaign looking for players

Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition campaign looking for players

Dave W.
manictao
Gainesville, VA
Post #: 100
Hey...looking to run through the RotR campaign from start to finish, we have two players and one GM...we need two or three more people. We are looking for STABLE and CONSISTANT players who can make a every two weeks schedule, Saturdays from 2-8 or 3-9. The campaign will start at first level, primary classes at first (core rulebooks apply : COre, APG, UC, UM, ARG), so if you're interested please contact me.

The secondary of this post is that we are looking to start/continue a regular game and group instead of constantly looking for players. If you are looking for the same, again, contact me.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave W.
manictao
Gainesville, VA
Post #: 104
Looking to start mid-October - have space for two more slots. PM me for more information.