align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons/RPG Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

A former member
Post #: 83
I live in Alexandria, VA. A friend of mine and my self have been looking for a group to play with. We're free most days in the afternoon and on weekends. He's willing to GM and I'm willing to host. Both of us are fairly experienced.

Hi Kevin,

I'm looking for a game too, however, I can only play on Saturdays every other week. I'm willing to run a game, I just need the group. Which games are you interested in playing?
Link
user 3277953
Arlington, VA
Post #: 3
Looking for players for a Pathfinder (or possibly 4e) group, hosted out of my apartment in Silver Spring, on Saturdays or Sundays, weekly. The location is easy walking distance from the Silver Spring Metro Station (about 1.5 blocks).

I have one player already and am looking for 4-5 more relatively mature, humor-prone people who enjoy creating colorful characters as much as crushing enemies.

Expect gratuitous laughter, a player-driven sandbox style world, and, of course, the unexpected.

Interested? Send me a message or reply here.

Cordially
GM Link (no really, that's my name)

No job to small, no fee to big.
Virginity Cured.

A former member
Post #: 1
Looking for a group to play any RPG, preferably DnD.

Still a little inexperienced in DnD, but pretty damn good as a roleplayer (imho).

Message me if need a player.
Bob G.
user 11048660
Springfield, VA
Post #: 15
Are there any 3.5 or Pathfinder game out there that meet only once-a-month with a player opening?
A former member
Post #: 7
Hey folks!

We're getting ready to start up a new Rolemaster campaign this summer! I've been running Rolemaster since it's inception, and some of our players have many years of experience with the system, but everyone's friendly and willing to help new folks learn and settle into the game. We have a really good core group of gamers, but we're looking to expand the table to and have a great time!

The average age at the table is probably about 40 years old, so this is an experienced group, nature group of folks. We usually set up to play every other weekend, so that the demand on family time never gets too great.

Currently, we're set up to play in Clinton, MD, just south of Andrews AFB, as a central location at one of the guy's residences, plenty of space and a good atmosphere. If you need a ride to the game, we might be able to work that out.

This isn't for casual, one-off gaming. We have a good group of gamers and a good campaign only works if the players are able to make a commitment to be there. The first game will be Saturday at noon, 19 May, and we usually play until early evening, although it could go later if everyone wants to keep going.

If you're interested in joining a great RPG game, drop me a line :)

Danny
user 13660765
Centreville, VA
Post #: 5
Team of two looking for a new 4e game. Both myself and the other player are relatively new to 4e but not to Dungeons and Dragons. We both prefer a small group of 4 or fewer including ourselves. Game must take place close to Chantilly\Centreville. If you are interested in us please email me at dhhyndman@yahoo.com.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi me and my wife just recently played D&D for the first time. We are still really new and would like to start a 4 edition campaign with a group that us willing to deal with our newb questions. We live in Falls Church but are willing to travel to find a good group.
Dark
drgames
Garrisonville, VA
Post #: 111
Hi Scott, check out Zhalindor - Bold Beginnings .

I have a great group of very newcomer friendly players.

Our Mage and thief players recently left the DC area for job reasons, and we are always open to new players, especially a gaming couple.

In service,

Rich
Www.drgames.org
Greg
user 8252584
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 43
Dark, are you still running your 4E campaign and do you need a player? I'm in Alexandria and looking for something once or twice a month. Lots of 4E experience. I have scheduling issues (kids) but I take RPG commitments seriously.

--Greg
Bryan W.
user 63431012
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Looking for a 4e group near the Alexandria, VA area. I have not played for about 10 years. So I would be new. I would like to join a group that meets on a regular basis. I can meet weekdays or weekends.